We share our key take-outs from Tourism Australia’s Destination Australia conference.
Where does all the money go?
By looking at their customers’ spendings in real time, Mastercard have identified some telling insights:
People repeat their spending behaviour
Women make 75% of the world’s transactions and likely influence the other 25%
Baby Boomers are the richest generation […]